Resolutions against Russia & Belarus
The VDH is following the terrible events in Ukraine with great dismay and our thoughts are with the innocent victims of senseless violence.
We strongly condemn the further escalation of violence directed against the Ukrainian population. Due to the participation of Belarus in this invasion, which was initiated by Russia in violation of international law, the VDH Board has decided on the following measures until further notice:
- No official representative of the VDH will participate in any event organised or approved by the Russian Cynological Federation or the Belarusian Cynological Union.
- No VDH judge (Shows & Sport) shall participate in any event organised or sanctioned by the Russian Cynological Federation or the Belorussian Cynological Union.
- No judge of the Russian Cynological Federation or the Belorussian Cynological Union shall be admitted to an event organised or approved by the VDH.
- No dog belonging to an (co-)owner resident in Russia or Belarus shall be admitted to VDH shows, tests and sporting events.
- Exhibitors and sportsmen from Russia and Belarus are excluded from VDH shows, tests and sporting events.